FrontView signed a 3-year framework agreement for multi-partner and multi-country evaluations of CDCS partners’ programmes.
After a decade-long fragility and years of conflict, many NGOs have developed demining, health, psycho-social and water and sanitation projects in the MENA region to improve the living conditions of local populations. In this regard, the CDCS has funded the following NGOs:
- Syria: Mine Advisory Group (mine clearance), HAMAP (mine clearance), Humanity & Inclusion (mine clearance), Solidarités International (water and sanitation), Sawsan (health);
- Libya: HI (mine clearance);
- Lebanon: HI (mine clearance);
- Iraq: HI (déminage), MAG (mine clearance), Elise Care (psycho-social) ;
- Yemen: Danish Demining Group (mine clearance).
Commissioned to conduct an independent evaluation of these CDCS partners, FrontView conducted the performance audit of these projects. Within the scope of CDCS accountability requirements, FrontView’s mission focused on the review of the efficiency and effectiveness of the actions of these demining and clearance projects.