FrontView signed a framework agreement in 2018 for multi-partner and multi-country evaluations of CDCS partners on mine clearance, health, psycho-social and water and sanitation programmes.
After a decade-long fragility and years of conflict, many NGOs have developed humanitarian projects in the MENA region to improve the living conditions of local populations. In this regard, the CDCS has funded the following NGOs:
- Syria: Mine Advisory Group (mine clearance), HAMAP (mine clearance), Humanity & Inclusion (mine clearance), Solidarités International (water and sanitation), Sawsan (health);
- Libya: HI (mine clearance);
- Lebanon: HI (mine clearance);
- Iraq: HI (déminage), MAG (mine clearance), Elise Care (psycho-social) ;
- Yemen: Danish Demining Group (mine clearance).
Commissioned to conduct an independent evaluation of CDCS’ partners in the MENA region, FrontView conducted the financial audit of these programmes as part of MEAE-CDCS accountability requirements.