In January 2020, FrontView was commissioned by Expertise France to support the development of an Exit/Continuation Strategy for the EU-funded “Reinforcing Jordan’s capabilities at the Eastern borders” project.
The “Reinforcing Jordan’s capabilities at the Eastern borders” project’s main objectives are to enhance Jordanian authorities’ ability to quickly react to any humanitarian crisis or security threat at the borders (Iraq in the North-East, Syrian in the North) and to improve the sustainability of civil-military operations in the area.
FrontView proposed project documents and a methodology to EF’s team. In this regard, FrontView conducted different tasks:
- Context analysis of the civil-military cooperation in the country and at its borders;
- Analysis of the results achieved by the project;
- Identification of gaps and needs;
- Mapping of potential partners;
- Redaction of a concept note.